We're back!

Joseph Daniel Kavanagh, IV pics and stuff about baby

We're back!

Postby tackleprincess » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 am

We took a little break during the midsummer crazy time around here. I had noticed that Joe's photos were getting to be repetitive (Joe up close, Joe up close again, Joe up close again!) And needed to re-think the baby board. My dad suggested that I do a weekend update instead of daily posts. That way you all get the highlights of Joe's week and the material stays fresh. So, catch up with us on the weekends!

Last week Jay's Mom was here and brought Joe a special gift from her library. She is officially retired from her position and wanted to give Joe something that her Mom made for her years at the library. Joe was delighted with this handsome frog and loved that he used to go to work with Gramma. Since he was a library frog, Joe named him "Read." Now, "Read" sits beside our bedtime reading chair and enjoys Joe's bedtime stories.

Jay's family was in town for their annual beach week. They are very thoughtful gift givers and did not leave out the family puppy dogs. Maybelle got a bone shaped cookie with her name on it and enjoyed it very much! Joe and Daddy give it to her while Joe wondered where a giant people cookie for him might be...

Joe, Jay, and I went to Joe's first real in the theater movie together last week. What did we see? CARS 2 of course!

We had a lot of fun and Joe watched the whole movie, except for the 5 times we went tothe potty!
See you all next weekend!
tackleprincess

Re: We're back!

Postby Gramma K » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks, Natalie. Good idea for the weekly updates.
Gramma K

Return to baby board